Here are the steps in applying or getting Police Clearance in the Philippines.
1. Get a CTC (Community Tax Certificate) or sedula.
2. Get BRGY. CLEARANCE, of course from the barangay where you live in. You have to bring two 2X2 ID picture and you’ll pay some amount.
3. Get a POLICE CLEARANCE Form from your Municipal police Station and there’s a fee for this.
4. Fill-out the FORM and hand it to the person in-charge.
5. An ID picture is needed. Some police stations are already high-tech that they have a digital camera but otherwise, you have to bring two 2X2 picture again.
6. You may need to wait to get your POLICE CLEARANCE. Typically, they release it on the same day or few hours after you submitted your application form.
police clearance requirements
requirements for police clearance